Find a competition
Search our database to find the competition you are looking for on KiwiCompetitions.
Search result for: instant win
Win an Indomie survival pack All you have to do is answer the simple question What are New Zealands favourite instant noodles? enter your details and you’re in to win.
Win a trip to Washington DC Register on the website and at any time be prepared for a phone call. If you answer saying “Hello Madam Secretary” –you instantly win $100 cash! And get in the draw for the trip to Washington.
Win $1000 cash plus more To enter the competition for the $1000 cash giveaway register on the promotion page. All entrants get also instant access to cash freebies for online games.
Win a ‘petite instant lift facial’ from gorgeous Harleh Laser Clinic in Pukekohe To be in to win a wonderful ‘petite instant lift facial’ valued at $69 from gorgeous Harleh Laser Clinic in Pukekohe, simply complete the form below.
Win a ‘petite instant lift facial’ from gorgeous Harleh Laser Clinic in Pukekohe
|Value||:||$69 (1 prize)|
Win a copy of Godzilla on DVD
These rules apply to all New Zealand competitions and prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers featured on the STACK website at www.stack.net.nz where any other Terms and Conditions are not otherwise specified. Unless stated otherwise, Promoter is SCRIBAL Custom Pty Ltd. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their submitted entry, their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner or an entrant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants must be over 18 and resident in New Zealand . Employees/families/agents of Promoter/its associates are not eligible. One entry per person/per household. This promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the prize winner(s). Unless otherwise stated, no purchase is necessary.
Details of the winner can be requested in writing. Prize is subject to availability/may be substituted. No cash alternative/prize is non-refundable/non-transferable. Promoter accepts no liability for lost/damaged/incomplete entries. Proof of entry is not proof of delivery. In the event that the prize is not claimed within three months of the winner/s being notified, the prize will be deemed null and void at no cost to the Promoter. If the prize awarded is tickets to an event, please note that unless otherwise stated, the prize includes tickets only and does not include any travel to and from the event nor any expenses in relation to the event or the prize. Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for you, event cancellations or happenings during the event or in relation to the prize. Winner may need to sign statement of eligibility/liability/publicity release. Third partys terms and conditions may apply. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition/prize fulfilment where entrant has consented to share this information with other companies for marketing. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.To the extent permitted by law, Promoter excludes all liability for any loss in connection with the Competition
Win an Indomie survival pack
INDOMIE PROMOTION / COMPETITION RULES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘MediaWorks’ means all companies in the MediaWorks Group including but not limited to MediaWorks TV
Limited, MediaWorks Radio Limited and all brands and operating companies controlled by or associated with those
The ‘Promoter’ is MediaWorks and Acton International (Indomie)
The Indomie noodles promotion allows entrants to be in to win one of 10 Survival Packs
HOW TO ENTER
1. The Promotion Period begins at 4.30pm on 13/10/20102, and entries for the final draw close
at 11.59pm on 09/11/2014.
2. Entry is via the win section on theedge.co.nz and entrants must:
a. Login to theedge.co.nz and correctly fill out the Indomie noodles promotion form,
including entrants details and answer the question ‘What are New Zealands favourite
3. Participants may enter as many times as they wish.
4. Participants must be New Zealand residents or permanent citizens.
5. Participants under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian to
enter the promotion.
1. 1 of 10 survival packs (containing 100 packs of Indomie noodles- flavours decided by Indomie)
-Survival packs are to be distributed by Indomie.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all MediaWorks employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies
and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel[JR1] or any other element which
would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
(c) all people who have won a prize from the channel/station running this promotion in the last 14 days. If the
previously won prize was valued at over $1000, the winner must stand-down from entering for a period of 90
days.‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past
marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
1. These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all MediaWorks Promotions or Competitions
(collectively ‘the Promotion’) conducted on or off air and by means of any medium – radio, television, print,
telephone or computer. The Rules may change from time to time.
2. If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms (‘the Specific Rules’) those Specific Rules will
apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the abovementioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to
1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the
necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
5. No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion, unless specified in the Specific Rules.
6. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the
7. MediaWorks reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable
8. MediaWorks reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who MediaWorks decides (in its
sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won
using fraudulent means.
9. By participating, entrants grant MediaWorks exclusive permission to use their names, characters,
photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing
purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
10. All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by MediaWorks and may be used
for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes in accordance with
time of entry.
11. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email
notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
12. Where the promotion involves texting, the following apply:
a) Any form of automated text message is invalid;
b) The telephone number from which the entry was made will be stored in a database. The entrant
has a two-business-day period from the time of entry to request removal from the database. If no
request is made it is deemed acceptance that the information can be used for future promotion and
marketing purposes; andc) MediaWorks takes no responsibility for text costs incurred after the Promotion has closed as
stipulated in the Specific Rules.
Winning the Prize
13. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
14. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then
as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
15. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail or in person and must be available for the
preparation of all publicity that may be required by MediaWorks. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail
(eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge
will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being
announced it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: 3 attempts to contact the Winner will include individual calls to
any numbers provided at the time of entry. However, should the prize’s total worth equal less than NZD$250
and be a live-to-air draw, only one failed attempt at contact will be acceptable before the Judge selects
17. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, unless the contestant wishes to transfer the prize to a
charity of their choice. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able
to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Competition becomes
unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
18. Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s
licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian
must accompany the Winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the prize.
19. The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies MediaWorks in respect of any claim
for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The
Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
20. Where the prize includes air travel and/or accommodation, either international or domestic (“the Travel
a) the Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas,
which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
i. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting
the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole
responsibility of the Winner).
ii. When the Travel Prize includes travel to or through the United States, it is the Winner’s
responsibility when travelling into or through (transiting included) the United States under the Visa
Waiver Program to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) no later than 72
hours prior to departure if required. The winner must visit the US Department of Homeland Security website and fill in the required information. The cost of the ESTA is the sole responsibility of the
b) The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must travel together at all times. The Winner is
responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest international airport for flight departure and
from their nearest international airport to their residence upon returning to New Zealand.
c) Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal
embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and
their current flight schedule. Unless otherwise specified, the air travel is economy class.
d) Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the
Travel Prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Travel Prize
e) Unless explicitly stated in the Specific Rules, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but
not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes
(excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize), gratuities,
services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with
redeeming the Travel Prize. The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against
additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
f) The Travel Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel
Prize must be taken as stated in the Specific Rules and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is
unable to use the Travel Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever
reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons
beyond the Winners control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Travel Prize.
g) The Promoter makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any
destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government,
local consular offices and the web site of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The
winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
h) All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Travel Prize service providers. Any
travelling companion included in the Travel Prize (if applicable) accepts the Travel Prize subject to these
terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the
travelling companion. The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form
acceptable to the Promoter in its absolute discretion, if requested by the Promoter.
21. MediaWorks reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any
22. MediaWorks takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion
due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt
keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Acts of God or otherwise. 23. To the fullest extent permitted by law MediaWorks will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever
(including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry
or winning the prize.
24. Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside MediaWorks control and that entity fails, for whatever
reason, to supply the prize, MediaWorks has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged
to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
25. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
26. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.