Find a competition
Search our database to find the competition you are looking for on KiwiCompetitions.
Search result for: instant win
Win a share of $2,500 Countdown gift cards There are a total of 50x $50 Countdown gift cards available for this competition, exclusive of 1x $50 Countdown gift card for the ‘2nd chance draw’ to give away! To see if you’re an instant winner in Countdown Grocery Grab, and to opt in for Countdown emails packed with the latest offers, enter your email address.
Win $1,000.00 cash plus more To enter the competition for the $1000 cash giveaway register on the promotion page. All entrants get also instant access to cash freebies for online games.
Win $1000 cash plus more To enter the competition for the $1000 cash giveaway register on the promotion page. All entrants get also instant access to cash freebies for online games.
Win $1000 cash plus more To enter the competition for the $1000 cash giveaway register on the promotion page. All entrants get also instant access to cash freebies for online games.
Win a Z2300 Instant Digital Polaroid camera Simply upload a photo of where you have enjoyed your Peter Yealands Eco-Friendly bottle or use #ECOYealandsLIVE on Instagram or Twitter to be in to win a Polaroid instant digital camera.
Win a Z2300 Instant Digital Polaroid camera
|Value||:||$5,600 (16 prizes)|
Win a share of $2,500 Countdown gift cards
Win a BMW 218d + weekly gift cards
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families, including their children and wards) of the Promoter, its related entities, corporations or franchisees, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. The promotion starts at 3:00pm (AEST) on 1/06/2015 and ends at 3:00pm (AEST) on 30/08/2015
4. The Promotional Period will be divided into thirteen (13) promotional weeks, commencing and closing on the dates and times (AEST) set out below, for the purpose of determining Minor Prize winners in this promotion (each, a Promotional Week). Each Promotional Week will have its own draw at 4 Boden Court, Windsor Gardens, South Australia 5087 by the date set out below (each, a Minor Prize Draw). All eligible entries received during a Promotional Week will entered into the corresponding Minor Prize Draw for that Promotional Week. Entries for each Promotional Week must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Week to be eligible for the corresponding Minor Prize Draw. Entries received in a given Promotional Week are only eligible for the corresponding Minor Prize Draw and will NOT rollover into any subsequent Minor Prize Draw(s). For the avoidance of doubt, all entries received during any Promotional Week will be entered into the Major Prize Draw. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) days of each Minor Prize Draw. All reasonable steps to notify winners of the results of the Minor Prize Draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promotional Weeks and Minor Prize Draws will be held as follows:
Start Time & Date
End Time & Date
01/06/2015 9am AEST
07/06/2015 11.30pm AEST
08/06/2015 9am AEST
14/06/2015 11.30 AEST
15/06/2015 9am AEST
21/06/2015 11.30pm AEST
22/06/2015 9am AEST
28/06/2015 11.30pm AEST
29/06/2015 9am AEST
05/07/2015 11.30 AEST
06/07/2015 9am AEST
12/07/2015 11.30 AEST
13/07/2015 9am AEST
19/07/2015 11.30 AEST
20/07/2015 9am AEST
26/07/2015 11.30pm AEST
27/07/2015 9am AEST
02/08/2015 11.30pm AEST
￼￼￼03/08/2015 9am AEST
￼09/08/2015 11.30pm AEST
￼￼￼10/08/2015 9am AEST
￼16/08/2015 11.30pm AEST
￼￼￼17/08/2015 9am AEST
￼23/08/2015 11.30pm AEST
￼￼￼￼￼￼24/08/2015 9am AEST
￼￼￼30/08/2015 11.30pm AEST
￼￼￼HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase from a participating store any three (3) Fantastic Delites or Fantastic Rice Crackers in one transaction (Eligible Purchase) and retain the Eligible Purchase’s purchase receipt (Purchase Receipt) and the Eligible Purchase’s product packaging; and
b. log on to www.fantasticsnacks.com.au or www.fantansticsnacks.co.nz and follow the
prompts to the Win a BMW Competition page at www.fantasticsnacks.com.au/winaBMW or www.fantasticsnacks.co.nz/winaBMW and fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online entry form in the manner required, including providing the Entrant’s full name, date of birth and age, gender, residential address, contact telephone number, mobile telephone number (if applicable), current and valid email address, and the Eligible Purchase’s barcodes located on the product packaging.
6. Multiple Entries are permitted, however each entry must be based on a separate Eligible Purchase, must be submitted separately and must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry.
7. Each Entrant must retain and may be required to present proof of purchase of each Eligible Purchase in order to claim a prize. An Entrant may be required to provide to the Promoter proof of purchase for all entries made, upon request by the Promoter. If an Entrant is unable to provide proof of purchase for all entries made within the required timeframes, then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Proof of purchase includes showing the original and providing a photocopy of the Purchase Receipt and providing the original packaging for each Eligible Purchase made during the Promotional Period. Purchase Receipts must clearly specify where the Eligible Purchase was made and that the Eligible Purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
8. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
9. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
10. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their entry invalid.
￼￼￼￼MAJOR PRIZE DRAW
11. All eligible entries received will be entered into the Major Prize Draw. The draw to determine the Major Prize winner will take place at 3:00pm (AEST) on 9/09/2015 at 4 Boden Court, Windsor Gardens, South Australia 5087 (Major Prize Draw). The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing (email) and the winners names and localities will be published on the Promotional Website on 11/09/2015. All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the results of the draw will be taken by the promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter may draw ten (10) additional reserve entries in the Major Prize Draw and record these (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn or the Entrant drawn is unable to accept the applicable prize. In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible Entrant, or if the Entrant drawn is unable to accept the applicable prize, the applicable prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize cannot be awarded to the person drawn, the Promoter will continue the process until the prize is awarded. If after this process a prize has still not been awarded, or if an Entrant drawn cannot be notified, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 21. All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Major Prize: The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period will win one (1) BMW 218d Active Tourer model motor vehicle with eight(8) speed automatic transmission and 2ltr (1995cc) engine, valued at AUD$54,731.00 / NZD$56,157.04 (Major Prize). Colour of the Major Prize is subject to availability of colours at the relevant dealership.
14. The Major Prize includes twelve (12) months registration in the place of residence of the winner, twelve (12) months third party compulsory insurance, on road costs, stamp duty and dealer delivery costs, dependent upon the usual residential address of the winner, but excludes comprehensive insurance and operational costs, which are the responsibility of the winner. All ancillary costs or accessories not expressly provided are the responsibility of the winner.
15. To be eligible to claim the Major Prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the vehicle in his or her name and a licence to use the motor vehicle in accordance with the applicable legislation where the vehicle is collected. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the motor vehicle in his or her name or lawfully use the vehicle, then the winner may, at their own cost, assign the motor vehicle to another person who holds the required licence and has the legal capacity to obtain registration
16. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange for delivery of the vehicle to their usual residential address or collection of the vehicle from the dealership nearest to their usual residential address, as nominated by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Upon delivery or collection of the vehicle (as applicable), winner must provide their current driver’s licence for inspection and demonstrate that the Promoter has arranged the required registration and compulsory insurance in their name, before the vehicle may be taken or driven away from the collection point. If the vehicle is collected, the winner is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle.
17. Weekly Prizes: The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received during a Promotional Week will each win one (1) AUD$3,000.00 / NZD$3,000.00 Harvey Norman gift voucher (each, a Runner-Up Prize). There are thirteen (13) Weekly Prizes awarded in this promotion.
18. Vouchers are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
19. A Runner-Up Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a Runner-Up Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured by the Promoter or prize supplier.
20. Total maximum prize pool value is AUD$93,731.00 / NZD$95,157.04. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize values. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST where applicable.
21. The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw as necessary on 14/12/2015 in order to distribute any prize(s) (if any) unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given applicable State, Territory or New Zealand legislation. In the event of any winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner(s) will be notified by telephone and in writing (mail or email) and the name and locality of the winner(s) if any will be published on the Promotional Website on 16/12/2015. All reasonable steps to notify the winner(s) (if any) of the results of the unclaimed prize draw will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
23. It is a condition of accepting a prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release or releases in a form determined by the Promoter and/or any prize supplier in its or their absolute discretion.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Prizes will only be awarded where the Promotional Code fulfils all of the requirements of the Promoters verification tests and procedures. The verification tests and procedures shall be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
25. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State, Territory or New Zealand legislation.
26. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State, Territory or New Zealand legislation.
27. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Consumer Laws), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or
prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims.
28. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
30. If the Promoter collects an Entrant’s Personal Information, the Promoter will provide to the Entrant, at time of entry into the promotion, a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and under the Privacy Act 1993 in New Zealand.
31. By participating in the promotion, an Entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information on special offers or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian and New Zealand related companies or promotional partners who may contact the Entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, an Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the Entrant’s Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
32. In these Conditions of Entry: “Consumer Laws” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in Australia and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in New Zealand. “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not and in New Zealand, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1993, information about an identifiable individual.
33. Promoter: Australia: San Remo Macaroni Company Pty Ltd (ABN 43 000 228 713) of 4 Boden Court, Windsor Gardens, South Australia, 5087. Telephone: (08) 8334 8200. New Zealand: San Remo NZ Ltd (NZBN 9429039585639) of 9 Southpark Place, Penrose, Auckland, 1061. Telephone: +64 9 580 1548
NSW Permit No: LTPS/15/03445. ACT Permit No: TP15/05778. VIC Permit No: 15/979 SA Permit No: T15/757