Win 100000 dollars in cash
You may also be interested in this:
- Prizes of $10,000 dollars can be found in free online competitions! Check out this list and walk away with 10000 $ cash! Some of these are opinion surveys run by market researchers where you may increase your chances by filling in several surveys... - read more
- Every time Apple launches a new product we see lots of competitions coming up for the new gadget. So every new iPhone is a good news! The new Apple iPhone 5S is a great improvement on the previous generations. One of the most innovative features is the fingerprint sensor which allows you to access.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 100000 dollars in cash"
according to the competitions organizers.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 01/01/2013 and final entries close at midday AEST on 30/06/2013 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.adrenalin.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed online entry form. Entrants may then refer the promotion to their friends or relatives. To do so, once entry is complete and during the Promotional Period, entrants must follow the prompts to the “Invite A Friend” area of the website and refer their friends/relatives via entering their valid email address(es).
5. Entrants will receive a maximum of one (1) entry for entering the promotion in accordance with clause 4 above.
6. Entrants will receive one (1) entry for each valid friend or relative they refer to the promotion who, once receiving the referral, enters the promotion (in accordance with clause 4 above). Entrants warrant that the individual(s) they intend to invite to the promotion are Australian or New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who consent to receiving such communication from the entrant. Entrants may only refer the promotion to each friend or relative once. The referred friend or relative information provided must be true and valid in order for the entrant to receive entries into the draw. Entrants will not receive an entry for any referred friend or relative information that is entered incorrectly or is invalid.
7. Entrants may refer an unlimited number of friends or relatives to the promotion. For the removal of doubt any friend or relative that enters the promotion in accordance with clause 4 above, will receive one (1) entry into the draw, and can receive additional entries by referring their own friends/relatives to the promotion (in accordance with clause 4 above).
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 3, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 12/07/2013 at midday AEST. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published online at www.adrenalin.com.au from 15/07/2013 for a minimum period of twenty eight (28) days. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn will win that entrant (“Participant”) the opportunity to play a contingency game (“Game”) for the chance to win $100,000. The Game will take place at Trackcorp Adrenalin, 20 Burton Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010 on 09/08/2013 at approximately midday AEST (“Game Venue”). Any and all costs associated with attending the Game are the sole responsibility of the Participant. The Promoter will contact the Participant prior to the Game to confirm the details of the Game with the Participant, including date and time. The Participant may decide to participate in the Game via telephone whereby they will select a number between 1 and 50 (inclusive) and a representative of the Promoter will select the envelope bearing that number on their behalf. If the Participant cannot attend the Game, the Participant may decide to appoint a proxy over 18 years of age to play the Game on his/her behalf provided the Participant gives the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect before the start of the Game. If the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant’s behalf.
13. There will be 50 numbered envelopes on display at the start of the Game. One (1) envelope will contain a promotional message representing $100,000. The other 49 envelopes will each contain a promotional message representing $1,000. The Participant/representative/proxy (“Attendee”) must choose only one (1) envelope without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other envelopes on display. If the Attendee is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. If the Attendee selects the envelope containing the promotional message representing $100,000, then, subject to verification by the judges, the Participant will win $100,000, awarded in the form of a cheque. If the Attendee selects an envelope containing a promotional message representing $1,000, then the $100,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the Participant will win $1,000.
14. The Participant’s odds of winning the $100,000 prize are 1 in 50. The odds of being drawn as the Participant may be significantly higher than the odds of the Participant winning the major prize, and will depend upon the number of entries received.
15. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize value is up to $100,000. Prize is valued in AU$. In the event of a New Zealand winner, the prize will be converted into NZ$ at the exchange rate on the date of the Game. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
17. If a Participant is not contactable following the original draw, a second draw for the prize may take place on 26/07/2013 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.adrenalin.com.au from 29/07/2013 for a minimum period of twenty eight (28) days.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Game is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
23. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian and New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
26. The Promoter is Trackcorp Adrenalin Pty Ltd (ABN 13 117 402 838), of 20 Burton Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010. Telephone 1300 791 793.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/12/10962
VIC Permit No. 12/3245
ACT Permit No. TP12/4860
SA Permit No. T12/2487
© Copyright with the competitions organizers.