Win 15,000 dollars cash plus more
You may also be interested in this:
- Prizes of $10,000 dollars can be found in free online competitions! Check out this list and walk away with 10000 $ cash! Some of these are opinion surveys run by market researchers where you may increase your chances by filling in several surveys... - read more
- Every time Apple launches a new product we see lots of competitions coming up for the new gadget. So every new iPhone is a good news! The new Apple iPhone 5S is a great improvement on the previous generations. One of the most innovative features is the fingerprint sensor which allows you to access.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 15,000 dollars cash plus more"
according to the competitions organizers.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 16 years or over. Employees and immediate families of Great Sites and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. Great Sites reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Only one account per person permitted.
4. “Promotion Period” means the period 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2013.
5. Individuals must have an active account on the Great Sites website at the time of the draw to be eligible.
6. To enter the promotion, individuals need to redeem prize points that they have accumulated from Great Sites. Individuals will gain 1 or more prize points by undertaking the following actions;
• Answering survey questions on Great Sites.
• Clicking on a link in a marketing email message sent by Great Sites.
• Clicking on an onsite advertisement on the Great Sites website.
• Completing a marketing offer on the Great Sites website.
• Watching online videos.
• Participating in an online market research survey sent by Great Sites.
• Shopping through Great Sites Partners and having their order approved.
• Sharing Great Sites or advertiser’s content on social networks.
• Referring others to join Great Sites using special referral URL.
• Playing online games achieving defined goals on Great Sites.
• Receiving a mobile marketing SMS message sent by Great Sites.
• Verifying their postal address, email address and phone number.
• Visiting the Great Sites Website and logging in.
7. Multiple entries permitted.
8. Prize: One (1) draw prize can be won. The prize will be $15,000 cash paid into the members nominated NZ bank account.
9. Prize Draw: Draw will take place on 06/01/14 at Level 5, 55 Anzac Avenue, Auckland 1010 at 3pm NZST.
10. Winners will be notified by mail, email and telephone.
11. Winner of the prize will be displayed on the Great Sites website.
12. Great Sites reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms & Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after 3 months or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, Great Sites will conduct further draws, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw. The winner will be notified by email, phone or mail.
13. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, any content which infringes the rights of another person (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or confidentiality), disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in relation to the Competition which is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, improper or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Incomprehensible, incomplete and/or otherwise indistinguishable entries will be deemed invalid.
15. Any costs in excess of the value of the prize (including GST) and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Great Sites shall not be liable for a prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions specified on any prize literature.
16. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
17. Great Sites is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. Great Sites assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
19. Great Sites shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. Great Sites collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that Great Sites may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed government departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Great Sites via their website.
21. The promoter is Beyond D (NZ) Limited (also trading as Great Sites)
© Copyright with the competitions organizers.