Win a Mayhem Creations tutu skirt
Complete your details on the form at the link to be into the draw.
Review"Win a Mayhem Creations tutu skirt" is a competition by Under5s and has a prize pool of $100 for 1 prize. This competition has a very low prize pool. Entry to this competition is entirely free. You get to choose any tutu skirt from our range or you are welcome to create your own design with a combination of colours. From custom made or uniquely designed, Mariana's tutus have been worn at 1st birthday parties, weddings, as a dress up, maternity photo shoots and also as everyday play wear. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Under5s and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Double Passes to See The Chaperone (House & Home)
- Win a $199 voucher towards any Cherished Sleep package (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $100 food & beverage voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
You may also be interested in this:
- Free baby stuff can be a lifesaver if you're pregnant with your first baby or even getting ready to welcome your fifth! Babies need a ton of products and that stuff can really get expensive. You'll find free mother stuff like cosmetics, formula, magazines, maternity clothing, and much more to get.. - read more
- Win baby stuff for free with the baby contest on this list. Here on KiwiCompetitions you'll find current competitions with prizes for babies and children such as nursery or children's bedroom makeovers, free diapers, or another baby products such as Franjos Kitchen, Bam+Boo and many.. - read more
- Do you have a book club or do you attend one on a regular basis? This competition is just for you then! The winner will get up to 10 copies of The Separation, by Dinah Jefferies and some nice snacks.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Mayhem Creations tutu skirt "
according to the competitions organizers.Enter the competition before 14 November, 2018.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers