Win an original oil on canvas painting by Mary Horn
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and enter their details.
Review"Win an original oil on canvas painting by Mary Horn" is a competition by This NZ life and has a prize pool of $300 for 1 prize. This competition has quite a good prize pool. You can join this comp for free. Mary Horn’s art is often inspired by her natural surroundings. Mary is kindly giving away Sea and Birds (oil on canvas, framed 420mm x 220mm, $300) reflecting both the coastal Kakanui landscape near her home and the part of her spiritual journey that allows her to fly free from inner turbulence. Learn about Mary’s interesting life on page 94 of the November/December issue of NZ Life & Leisure. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by This NZ life and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a EarthSavvy Zero Waste Kit (House & Home)
- Win a assorted juices by Benjer Juice Co (Food & Drink)
- Win a plastic-free Ethique shampoo and conditioner (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- Do you have a book club or do you attend one on a regular basis? This competition is just for you then! The winner will get up to 10 copies of The Separation, by Dinah Jefferies and some nice snacks.. - read more
- In some holiday competitions the trip you can win is fix but in this comp you can win a $5000 holiday tailored to your own taste.
It works like this; first you make your choice of either.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win an original oil on canvas painting by Mary Horn "
according to the competitions organizers.By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing emails from NZ Life & Leisure and Lifestyle Magazine Group g. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers